Thank You for your interest in Your WDW Store.
Who Are We? : We are a small family
owned and operated collectibles and souvenir business, located not
too far from Walt Disney World in
What Is Our Mission? : Our Mission is
unique, and one of Magic in it's Purest Form. We seek to do, what
we love, and make a living at doing it. What could be more magical
than that! Our aim is to spread the Magic of Disney to all of
those who might otherwise miss out, through a truly magical gift
What's the Advantage Here? : With todays economy, it is a significant savings for customers, even those who live locally to the "Central Florida Area", to purchase items from our company and pay the shipping and handling, rather than trying to obtain the item at their own expense. Going to the parks for one item can come at a huge cost; Consider the time it takes to make a single quick trip into Magic Kingdom (3 Hours Minimum), Parking ($20.00), Gasoline (At least 3 gallons at what price per gallon? $9.00), Money (if you're here, you pay TAX 7%), Florida Heat??? And all of this to hopefully find the item you saw in the parks when you were here last...
- As a business, we recycle 98% of all material that comes into our workplace, that does not leave as a shipment.
- All scrap cardboard or damaged boxes are reused either as packaging support, Stayflat reinforcement, or as storage containers for items in our warehouses.
- Any scrap cardboard that cannot be reused, is discarded into Recycle Bins and is collected weekly.
- All plastics, glass, metals, and styrofoam is recycled. Batteries and other like materials are recycled rather than "Disposed of".
- All Plastic shopping bags and or boxes are reused for packing materials for orders.
Thanks for shopping with us, Sincerely, Your WDW Store.
We were featured in Supply Chain Brain Magazine! If you would like to read the article online, follow this link; http://www.supplychainbrain-digital.com/supplychainbrain/20120708/?pg=76&pm=2&u1=friend