Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled
is is brought to life as a bright-eyed young girl yearning for the day when life begins. This updated edition is gowned in a glittering costume anticipating the princess to-be.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.For more about the artist, please see our extended description.
- Rapunzel is outfitted in a lavender dress with puff sleeves
- Bodice with satin ribbon lacing
- Glitter filigree on peplum
- Delicate lace trim on collar and dress hem
- 17" of long golden hair
- Inspired by Disney's animated classic Tangled
- Comes in collector's display box featuring character sketches by the animators
- 16" H
- Ages 3+
- Part of the Disney Animators' Collection, each doll sold separately
About the Artist: Glen Keane
A 36 year veteran of Walt Disney Animation Studios, Glen Keane is noted for animating some of the most beloved and enduring Disney characters. Keane trained with some of Walt Disney's most legendary animators who brought to life classic characters such as Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Through the course of his career, he has worked on many animated masterpieces and was the lead animator for the title characters from Aladdin and Beast from Beauty and the Beast. Keane animated some of Disney's most memorable Princesses, such as Ariel from The Little Mermaid, the title character in Pocahontas, and as the animation supervisor for Tangled, he brought to life Rapunzel, the newest Disney Princess.
For the dolls in our Disney Animators' Collection, Glen worked to bring Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, Pocahontas, and Rapunzel to life as little girls.