One day, Mickey Mouse was getting ready to set sail on a long sea voyage. Minnie Mouse made him a special teddy bear to take with him so he would never get lonely! Mickey loved the bear and affectionately named him Duffy. As Mickey and Duffy sailed on their journey, they visited all sorts of exciting places and made new friends along the way. At the end of their travels, they sailed back home for a wonderful reunion with Minnie. Mickey and Duffy shared their magical memories with Minnie, who was thrilled that her teddy bear was such a great friend and companion for Mickey!
Now, after traveling around the globe, Duffy the Disney Bear has found his way to Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts! As every child's favorite teddy bear comes to life, Duffy affectionately greets Guests at Epcot's World Showcase and Disney California Adventure's Paradise Pier.
Your 17'' Duffy the Disney Bear (sold separately) will be all spruced-up for Disneyland's Diamond Celebration in this deluxe plush costume honoring 60 years of The Happiest Place on Earth.
- Disneyland Diamond Celebration costume includes ear hat, pants, vest with jacket, and shirt with bow tie
- Faceted gem at center of tie
- Iridescent glittering trims
- Embroidered details
- Soft plush fabrics
- Self-stick fabric fasteners
- Elastic bands for hat
- Celebrating Disneyland's 60th Anniversary, July 17, 2015
- Fits 17'' Duffy Bear Plush Toy, not included
- Part of the Duffy the Disney Bear Collection
You are buying only the clothes and not the doll (sold separately).