One day, Mickey Mouse was getting ready to set sail on a long sea voyage. Minnie Mouse made him a special teddy bear to take with him so he would never get lonely! Mickey loved the bear and affectionately named him Duffy. As Mickey and Duffy sailed on their journey, they visited all sorts of exciting places and made new friends along the way. At the end of their travels, they sailed back home for a wonderful reunion with Minnie. Mickey and Duffy shared their magical memories with Minnie, who was thrilled that her teddy bear was such a great friend and companion for Mickey!
Now, after traveling around the globe, Duffy the Disney Bear has found his way to Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts! As every child's favorite teddy bear comes to life, Duffy affectionately greets Guests at Epcot's World Showcase and Disney California Adventure's Paradise Pier.
Here's a bear-y special friend of Mickey's! Duffy the Disney Bear was made by Minnie to keep Mickey company on a long voyage, and now you can have your very own Duffy to keep you company and dress him in special outfits. So, where will you take Duffy?
Soft and fluffy Duffy visits the Magic Kingdom in his tourist togs, pairing plush pants with a nifty knit tee featuring Mickey and friends art. A merry Mouseketeer hat ''bearing'' the Walt Disney World logo tops-off the outfit.
- Duffy comes wearing a pullover shirt with sublimated ink art
- Tee shirt art includes Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Dumbo, Tinker Bell and more at Walt Disney World Resort
- Fuzzy pants with embroidered Mickey icon on rear
- Soft Mouseketeer ear hat with Walt Disney World Resort logo
- Plush Duffy features embroidered detailing
- Soft and shaggy faux fur
- Bottom paws feature embroidered mouse icons
- 12'' H (ear to paw, 15'' H incl. mouse ears)
- Part of the Duffy the Disney Bear Collection