At this time, we accept the following;
- U.S. Dollars CASH, and US Coinage.
- U.S. Dollar Funds, Certified Bank Checks and Bank Issued Money Orders.
- U.S. Dollar Funds, Credit Card Payments.
- Foreign currency converted to U.S. Dollar Funds, Credit Card Payments.
- U.S. Dollar Funds, or foreign currency converted to U.S. Dollar funds, PayPal Payments.
- U.S. Dollar Funds, Western Union Worldwide payments.
- U.S. Dollar Funds, Money Gram payments.
- U.S. Dollar Funds, Bank wire transfers (payer must pay any and all wire fee's or charges)
- Disney Gift cards or Disney Visa Rewards Redemption Cards. (These payment are facilitated by a "balance transfer," just as most current gift cards are used to load accounts with funds. We are not tied into Disney's financial system, nor do we wish to be. We offer this form of payment method as a courtesy to those affected by the pandemic, who have Disney Gift cards which they pre-purchased in advance of their vacation, and now cannot vacation as they planned. Any over payment made by this payment method will be issued back to the customers account on our website as a store credit which does not expire. We have no way to issue credit back to a Disney Gift card.)
EXCESSIVE PAYMENTS, OVER PAYMENTS, CHANGE DUE, AND REFUNDS
In any and all cases where a refund is due, change is due, an over payment is created, or a payment is made in excess, the refund or "change issued" shall be made back to the original form of payment if at all possible. In the case that the original form of payment is no longer able to accept a refund (Disney Gift Cards, Money Orders, Bank Checks, Western Union, Etc), no refund shall be made, and instead, a store credit shall be issued to the customer in the amount of the over payment.
- Credit Cards: All refunds or reimbursements for payments funded by a credit card, including those made through PayPal while being funded by a credit card, shall be made back to the original issued card. If a card has been compromised, the account should still accept and apply credit for any credit issued to the closed card or account. If the credit card account is closed, your card issuing bank should issue you a refund check for the refund we process back to that account.
- U.S. Dollars CASH and U.S. Coinage (collectively referred to as CASH): No over payment shall be accepted in excess of $10.00 CASH. No refund via CASH shall be issued in excess of $10.00. Any refund due for a payment made in CASH, in excess of $10.00, created by elimination of items from an order, reduction in charges, discounts, or order cancellation, shall be reimbursed to the customer, by way of a store credit issued for future use.
- Disney Gift Cards, Certified Bank Checks and Bank Issued Money Orders, Western Union, Moneygram, Bank Wire Transfers: Any amount of overpayment shall be accepted. Any monetary change or amount due back to the customer, created by elimination of items from an order, reduction in charges, discounts, or order cancellation, shall be reimbursed to the customer, by way of a store credit. Customers may use this payment option as a way to add funds to their account with our store, for future use. This also allows customers to select their shipping address at will, and have orders shipped wherever they wish.
- PayPal: No over payment shall be accepted in any excess of any amount. Any overage shall be considered a "tip" and will not be refunded back through PayPal, or issued as a store credit to the customer. We no longer accept automated PayPal payments, however we do allow tipping when we receive payments or send PayPal payment requests.
- Disney Gift Cards or Disney Visa Rewards Redemption Cards: Due to the unique nature of these cards, and the limited processing capabilities of these cards, we accept Disney Gift Cards, or Disney Visa Rewards Redemption Cards, in the full amount of the card's balance, regardless of the order total. ALL AMOUNTS shall be applied as a credit against the order total, for immediate and future use. Any over payment amount shall first be applied to the outstanding or unpaid order, and the remaining amount shall remain as a balance on the customer's account for future use. No refunds or reimbursements shall be issued via any other methods.