First a couple of things to consider;
- We are reasonable to a fault. If you are honest and need to return something and we can accommodate your request, we usually will. Our standard restocking fee for returned merchandise is 25% of the items price. We do not refund S&H, Insurance Premiums, Duties or Customs fees, or any other fee associated with the sale, other than applicable sales tax levied against the sale price of the item, if applicable.
- All Sales Are Final. This policy does not waive, void, conflict with, or supersede our All Sales Final Policy.
- No cosmetics, jewelry, handbags, gift cards, seasonal or gift merchandise, pins or pin related merchandise, personalized altered or named merchandise, dated or holiday merchandise, may be returned.
- No item marked as ''ON SALE'', Clearance, Discounted or marked down will be eligible for return.
- All returns are done at the customer's expense. We will issue a return label if an item received is not what was ordered, or if the item received was incorrect. We will not issue a return label for any other reason.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by an RMA #. RMA stands for Return Merchandise Authorization. Requesting an RMA # does not automatically entitle one to, or authorize one to, make a return.
- All RMA Requests, require a VALID reason for the return. Non qualifying reasons will result in no RMA # being issued.
- We ask that our customers do their bargain shopping and or price comparisons online before purchasing. Buying an item from our site and then requesting a return or refund for that item, because you purchased the exact same item from another entity FOR ANY REASON, is an INVALID REASON.
- We ask that if you are unhappy with an item, and you just don;t like it, that you accept responsibility for such personal feelings and make an informed decision on whether you want to take responsibility for your decisions, or try and put them off on someone else. If your decision is the latter, then please refer to our ALL SALES FINAL POLICY for guidance.
- We do not accept returns of DAMAGED, or DEFECTIVE (i.e. damaged sustained in transit that affects desired performance of an item). If you wish to eliminate the possibility of damage or defect due to shipping, you are more than welcome to pick up your orders from our facility.
- All approved returns should be made via a secure, insured, and trackable service, to the following address; YOUR WDW STORE - ATTN: RETURNS. 45633 HWY 27, DAVENPORT FL. 33897
- Affix or print the RMA # to the outside of the package for easy identification.
Should we decide that an item can be returned for whatever the reason might be, we will issue you an RMA Authorization. You may obtain an RMA # through the website by logging into your account and clicking "New RMA" for any order. Obtaining an RMA #, does not mean you have authorization to return the merchandise. Only Legitimate RMA #'s will be accepted and approved.
Please Note: Unauthorized returns, returns without an RMA Number displayed on the outside of the packaging, or simply marking a package as ''return to sender'', may prolong or prevent any sort of compensation you may be entitled to.
Once we received the package back, we will inspect the returned merchandise, and if it is in the same condition it was originally sold, the item will be returned to stock, the restocking fee will be applied, and a refund or store credit will be issued for that item.
If you are exchanging an item for size, the customer is responsible for shipping the item back to us, and is also responsible for the postage required for us to send out the new size as well.
Customers returning merchandise may request a store credit, rather than a refund. Doing so, will reduce our administrative fees, which we will pass on to the customer by reducing the restocking fee from 25% of the items purchase price, to 10% of the items purchase price.
All Sales Final. This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights.
Unless an item is defective, or does not match its description to a specific degree, all sales are final.
Customers may not claim "defect" (i.e. claiming an item is defective), if it has been damaged during shipment, or after receipt.
Customers may not claim an item's description did not match, if the only difference between the item described and the item received, is damage or missing pieces (i.e. damage).
` We make no promises or guarantees to the workmanship, quality, or performance of any product we sell. If a customer has any issues pertaining to the workmanship, quality, or performance of any product received, they should consult the manufacturer.
Unless otherwise noted, or authorized, returns of merchandise will not be accepted.
We do not accept returns of any name brand or designer handbags, backpacks, wallets, crossbody bags, or any other type of hand held or shoulder carried bag. This includes Vera Bradley, Dooney and Bourke, Loungefly, Petunia Picklebottom, Coach, Daniel Nicole, or any others.
We do not accept returns of any name brand or designer jewelry, of any type. This includes Alex and Ani, Pandora, Disney Dreams Collection, Disney Legacy Collection, Camilla, or any others.
We do not accept returns of any Pin, Pins, or Pin related merchandise of any sort, or any others.
We do not accept returns of any DATED merchandise, under any circumstances.
We do not accept returns of any Customized, Optional, Personalized, Embroidered, Engraved, or Etched merchandise, under any circumstance. This includes any item where additional information or selections are required for the item to be added to the customers cart.
We do not accept returns after any season or holiday, of any seasonal or holiday merchandise, bought before or during the holiday or season.
We do not accept returns of any Gift Cards, eGift Cards, Wrapped or Gift Wrapped merchandise. Unless otherwise noted, or authorized, returns of merchandise will not be accepted.