All of our Snowglobes are brand new, never opened, never displayed, in an unhandled condition.
All of our Snowglobes are shipped to you, in the same unopened condition as they are, when they were purchased from Walt Disney World.
Water Discoloration; In many cases, the collectible Snowglobes we have in stock are from the year 2000 or older. For this reason, the customer should consider the potential condition of the unopened snowglobe, before purchasing. Snowglobes often develop "ghosting", "water fog", "water fur", or "water Ice" from being in a temperature controlled/still environment for so many years. These conditions are changes in the liquid inside the glass globe of the product and are unpreventable.
Box Condition; We are not selling you the manufacturing display box, the packaging, the shipping box, packing materials, or any other thing other than that which is shown in the picture for the snowglobe you are purchasing, unless otherwise stated. The condition of the Snowglobe's packaging, when shipped from us, is the same as if it were purchased directly off the shelf at Walt Disney World. If the Snowglobe was sold to us without a box, or Styrofoam, and is simply direct from the shelf at Disney, we will package and pack the snowglobe for shipment and send it to you as it was pulled directly from the shelf. We do NOT attempt to recreate packaging, or attempt to impersonate any manufacturing with our packing for shipment.
Shipping Procedures; If the Snowglobe is sold in the box, with styrofoam clam shell packing, we will ship the item in the same packaging, and often at times, double or triple box the item to ensure it's arrival undamaged.
Air Bubbles; Air Bubbles in Snowglobes are a naturally occurring thing, just as is ghosting, water discoloration, water fur and water icing. These things may be caused by a number of conditions, all of which are unknown to us. We are not experts on the matter. What we are stating here is that, we do not consider any such conditions of the snowglobe upon arrival as "Damage" and will not entertain claims of such, or file insurance claims for such conditions. Air bubbles, water discoloration, ghosting, water furring and water Icing, are not valid reasons for a return of a snowglobe, or a refund of any part of the purchase price. Mechanical operation, electronics and winding mechanisms; We do not provide any extended warranty or manufactures warranty on any Snowglobe we sell. These items are collector pieces and are being sold as such. As previously stated, many of these items are from the year 2000 and before. Winding mechanisms can, over time, change tune, or become distorted. Electronics and electrical components can corrode, mechanical pieces can also tarnish, corrode and lock in place. We do not guarantee the condition of the snowglobe, or it's working mechanical or electrical operation in any way shape or form.
What is covered?;
- If you receive your Snowglobe and the glass globe is broken, leaking, or shattered, this is considered damage during shipment.
- If you receive your Snowglobe and pieces of the statuary are broken off the Snowglobe or the surrounding base material, this is considered damage during shipment.
- If you receive your Snowglobe and both the glass globe and the statuary are broken, this is considered damage during shipment.
- Air Bubbles inside the Snowglobe
- Water discoloration of any sort or degree including, but not limited to; ghosting, water icing, water fur, browning, tanning, yellowing, pinking, and any other coloration.
- Electrical corrosion, shorting, loosening, intermittent lighting, blinking, or any other electrical issue.
- Mechanical corrosion, breakage, locking, slippage, winding, tuning, or any other mechanical issue.
- Switches that are not connected or serve no purpose (this is common with Snowglobes that were designed to be battery powered, but were changed after production started, to be wind up).
- Battery compartments that are not connected or serve no purpose (this is common with Snowglobes that were designed to be battery powered, but were changed after production started, to be wind up).
- Spun out winding keys, over wound musical mechanics, broken springs, broken off keys, broken off or unwound key extenders, or any other issue concerning winding keys.
What is not covered?;