This is an “on demand’ custom made MagicBand 2 bracelet. Custom made MagicBands are made right at Disney while you (we) wait. They do not come in packaging and any and all names will appear on the back side (where the holes are) in all CAPS and take the place of the design shown for that side. All personalization must be a proper first name only. Any names requested are subject to Disney’s approval and they can change their mind about what they wish to approve at any time. We know they will not approve any nicknames/gamer tags (for example; RaginMonkey, Crazy, MadHatter, Tebow, etc.) or Disney character names (for example; Ariel, Tiana, Jasmine, etc.) without proof that the requested name is a legal name (i.e. proof on a government issued ID). They will approve Mom, Dad, Nana, Papa, etc. but there are no spaces, hyphens, or punctuation of any kind ever. Some designs are not available on black bands because they will not show up properly; if you choose one of those designs on black we will call you for another color choice.
- Includes one standard MagicBand 2 in the design shown
- One Band Fits Most
- Plastic / PVC / electronics
- 10 1/2'' L x 1'' W x 1/4'' D
What is a MagicBand?
- Unlock the Magic with your MagicBand 2. MagicBands are a secure device which allows you to effortlessly engage, through the My Disney Experience mobile app, the plans and vacation choices you've made for the Walt Disney World Resort. With a simple touch, you can redeem Disney FastPass+ selections, enter any one of the theme parks, unlock your Disney Resort Hotel room door, connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account, charge food and merchandise purchases to your room, and more! Unlocking your Disney Resort Hotel room door and charging privileges are only available to Guests who stay in a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.
- MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands - resembling a watch or bracelet - that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a ''touch point.'' You will receive a RFID-enabled card when you purchase park admission - and you have the option to purchase a MagicBand at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, Disney Springs or DisneyStore.com. (MagicBands are not currently used at Disneyland Resort.) You can link your admission ticket via My Disney Experience and then use your MagicBand to enter the parks. Park admission is not included with MagicBands.
- Functionality of the MagicBand 2 is the exactly same as the original MagicBand and the Visual ID number remains etched on back of the center icon.
- MagicBand 2 provides more comfort and flexibility in how the Guest chooses to wear the technology, especially with the introduction of MagicKeepers accessories. MagicKeepers are an accessory line to support MagicBand 2 and are available for purchase, including themed lanyards and carabineer clips.
- The central icon on the MagicBand 2 is removable with the assistance of a small screw driver, and always under adult supervision, providing Guests alternative ways to wear their MagicBand 2
- The MagicBand 2 is two different sized bands in one and can be sized to fit most Guest's wrists
- For smaller size, push the inner band away from the outer band by using a thumb or index finger. Peel the MagicBand swiftly for best results
- Plastic tabs clip securely into holes on the MagicBand 2 wriststrap
- Make sure the MagicBand 2 is fitted securely against your wrist with the Mickey icon facing up
- Your MagicBand 2 can also be customized with MagicBandits, sold separately
- Changes or modification to MagicBands not expressly approved by Disney could void user's authority to operate equipment FCC
- Compliance Information
- This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
PLEASE NOTE: As per Disney's specific instructions and guidelines, there are NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO CANCELLATIONS, AND NO RETURNS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.